Umrah 2022 Tour Package - Eid Milad Un Nabi
The Umrah is lesser pilgrimage made by Muslims to City of Makkah (Masjid al Haram), Madina (Al Masjid an Nabawi) and other Islamic populated places. It is non-mandatory and can be performed at any time of the year. Qadri Enterprises is "one stop" ideal destination for Islamic pilgrims to embark upon a religious journey of Umrah with ease.
To be Consider:
- Return Air Ticket
- Umrah Visa (First entry)
- All Daily Meals - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Internal Transportation
- Ziyarat in Makkah & Madinah Sharif
- Laundry Facility
- 5 Liters ZamZam Water
- Complimentary items provided by the Tour operator (Not for child or infant booked without bed)
- GST @5% applicable on package
- Room service
- Second entry visa fees for repeaters
- If pilgrim travel individually other than group tickets, pilgrim only will bear the additional transportation charges as per his/ her itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges other than luggage limit written on ticket.
- Child with bed: Same as Adult Price
- Child without bed & below 5 years: 10,000 less
- Child without bed & above 5 years: 8,000 less
- Infant: 14,000
On Booking Cancellation
- ₹ 8000/- per person is non-refundable.
- 50% of the tour cost if cancelled between 15 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation with less than 20 days of departure or no show; total tour amount is non-refundable.
Terms to be accepted with booking
- Tour operator will be not responsible for luggage lost.
- No Mattress will be provided.
- The tour costs are based on different currencies i.e. used in Air fare or by the country which are travel in. Any increase in the given rates at the time of delivery of passport before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day.
- Flight schedule and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to BTQ passengers only. Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only