Ramadan Umrah Tour Package from Mumbai
In General, we all know Ramadan is a month which multiplies the reward of a single deed into seventy times. So, One can imagine performing Umrah in the holy month Ramzan. Umrah in Ramadan or Ramzan month has more value than other months. Because according to a Sahîh al-Bukhârî, verse 1764, it is reported that when Prophet Muhammad ﷺ returned from Hajj(Major Pilgrimage) and asked to Ummu Sinan Al-Ansariyyah: “What prevented you from embarking on the Hajj pilgrimage with us?” She replied: “We had two camels out of which my husband and child took one and left the other for the rest of us to ride on.” Muhammad ﷺ then told her: “When the month of Ramadan arrives, go for Umrah because Umrah in Ramadan is like accompanying me on Hajj.”
Qadri Enterprises is one of the leading Umrah tour operator in Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. We provide various options for pilgrims in Ramadan Umrah packages from Mumbai.
Ramadan 2023 Umrah Packages as follows:
To be Consider:
- Return Air Ticket
- Umrah Visa (First entry)
- All Daily Meals - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Internal Transportation
- Ziyarat in Makkah & Madinah Sharif
- Laundry Facility
- 5 Liters ZamZam Water
- Complimentary items provided by the Tour operator (Not for child or infant booked without bed)
- GST @5% applicable on package
- TCS @5% applicable on package
- Room service
- Second entry visa fees for repeaters
- If pilgrim travel individually other than group tickets, pilgrim only will bear the additional transportation charges as per his/ her itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges other than luggage limit written on ticket.
- Child with bed: Same as Adult Price
- Child without bed & below 5 years: 10,000 less
- Child without bed & above 5 years: 8,000 less
- Infant: 14,000
On Booking Cancellation
- 50% of the tour cost if cancelled between 15 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation with less than 20 days of departure or no show; total tour amount is non-refundable.
Terms to be accepted with booking
- Tour operator will be not responsible for luggage lost.
- No Mattress will be provided.
- The tour costs are based on different currencies i.e. used in Air fare or by the country which are travel in. Any increase in the given rates at the time of delivery of passport before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day.
- Flight schedule and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to BTQ passengers only. Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction only